Tailors can facilitate the creation of the perfect wardrobe. We all know that appearance can make or break an opportunity. There is a multitude of clothing options but there are an UNLIMITED amount of body shapes and types out there.
Having your clothes tailored at one point in history was the only way to purchase new garments. Tailoring is definitely an art form that can work to your advantage. Hiring a tailor will give you that polished look to fit your body type.
Here are some tips for hiring a tailor:
1. Don’t pin your own garments- It's almost impossible to do this correctly for yourself unless you are an owl and neck spins around.
2. Speak to a few tailors- Ask them questions about the process or timelines for delivery after drop off.
3. Seek recommendations
4. Look for someone that is pleasant. Communication is key when conveying your tailoring vision. Finding a pleasant tailor go a long way.
5. Look for a tailor who takes appointments.
6. Make sure the tailor is available.
7. Also ask about the services provided. Feel her/him out.
Don’t be surprised if you end up with more than one tailor.
Make sure you build a strong relationship with your tailor. After a while they may even give you discounts to say thank you.
So I encourage you to change your life and hire a tailor. Thank me later. You are welcome in advance.